Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • get_nick
    • Dec 2008

Change vbulletin avatar?

When i post the link, or groups, the avatar is for "vbulletin". how do i change it to a picture?

I'm using facebook as an example.
    Attached Files
  • Jake Bunce
    • Dec 2000
    • 3.6.x

I am not familiar with that image. Try right clicking the image and get properties. What is the location of the image? You can just upload a new image at the same location if you want to replace it.

Comment

• get_nick
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Jake Bunce
      I am not familiar with that image. Try right clicking the image and get properties. What is the location of the image? You can just upload a new image at the same location if you want to replace it.
      when creating a group for my fan site, it was the default image for vbulletin. i'm assuming that there is something that would change the image. this photo is from facebook.

Comment

• Jake Bunce
        • Dec 2000
        • 3.6.x

You want to change the image on facebook? You would have to ask their support for help with that.

Comment

• get_nick
          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Jake Bunce
          You want to change the image on facebook? You would have to ask their support for help with that.
          ok, i thought i would ask here first. it seems as though vbulletin sites have a default avatar. I know i can change it for the group itself on facebook, but if i were to post elsewhere, it would default to the standard icon.

Comment