Clear All
  • ^^^EAGLE^^^
    • Apr 2008
    • 3.6.x

problem after adding the subject in : 3.8.0

dear admin :

after adding the subject I get this error message

PHP Code:
    Warning: require_once([path]/includes/functions_autotagger.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open streamNo such file or directory in [path]/includes/class_dm_threadpost.php(1352) : eval()'d code on line 5

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '
    /home/crazytm/public_html/vb/includes/functions_autotagger.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/crazytm/public_html/vb/includes/class_dm_threadpost.php(1352) : eval()'d code on line 5 
    So could you please give me the solution

thanxxxxxxxxxx
  • MrNase
    • Jun 2003
    • 3.8.x

This is not a vBulletin issue. Follow the instructions on how to install the add-on carefully and don't forget to upload all the necessary files.
    That's the end of that!

Comment

• Lynne
      Former vBulletin Support
      • Oct 2004

Actually, it is a problem with his vbulletin, it's just not a problem with default vbulletin. It's a problem with your autotagging modification. If you have problems with a modificaiton, you need to post in the modification thread for help (over on vb.org).

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
      vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
      Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
      If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...