X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jbburn
    • Jan 2009
    • 3.8.x

Lost my header picture

When I upgraded, I lost my headder images, how do I get them back?
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

Upload your logo to the images directory then change the location and/or name of your forum logo here:

Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> style name -> Style Vars (in the All Style Options drop-down menu) -> Images Paths -> Title Image
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• Jake Bunce
      • Dec 2000
      • 3.6.x

Did you overwrite the actual image files with the new images directory? In that case you will need to get those images from a backup if you have one.

Comment

• jbburn
        • Jan 2009
        • 3.8.x

I have the images in the style folder, but it is actually two images, one for the right and one for the left of the header... Now I just have blank, and the Vbulletim image, how do I upload both of them so they sit next to each other, one on the right, one one the left?

Comment

• Jake Bunce
          • Dec 2000
          • 3.6.x

That isn't just a single image. It sounds like you need to modify the template code:

Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> Common Templates (in the menu) -> header

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...