Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Agent Fox Mulder
    • Jul 2006

Removing Newest Member details

How can I remove the "Welcome to our newest member..." details from the index page? Or at least the name of the newest member?

The context: I am implimenting vBulletin to have private one2one "conversations" between myself and my clients on specific subjects. I am not wanting any individual client to see any information about others, including their names, threads etc. I have been able to use the existing capacity of forum and user permissions to be able to stop clients from seeing the threads of others, but the "Welcome to newest member" is a problem.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Fox M

(please let me know if I should have posted this thread somewhere else)
  • Lats
    • Mar 2002

The quickest way to achieve this is to rename the phrase welcome_to_our_newest_member in the forumhome template to something else like welcome_to_our_newest_member_disabled
    Lats...

Comment

• Agent Fox Mulder
      • Jul 2006

Many thanks Lats... worked like a charm.
      Fox M

Originally posted by Lats
      The quickest way to achieve this is to rename the phrase welcome_to_our_newest_member in the forumhome template to something else like welcome_to_our_newest_member_disabled
      Last edited by Agent Fox Mulder; Tue 25 Nov '08, 11:02pm.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...