X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jilly
    • Apr 2001
    • 3.7.x

trying to alter a user's details in admincp, and save button doesn't work

I was trying to change some info for a member in admincp, trying to change their default usergroup, and when I hit save, nothing happens at all - no error message, no blank page, nothing - no swirly circle up near my address bar as if the page is reloading - its as if I have not pressed anything at all - this happens with me and one other admin at my board, but a third admin has no problems making changes to the same user's info in the admincp. they go in, do it, and it works fine.. Any idea why it's not doing anything for some but not all of us?
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

That has to be on the user end then. It's impossible to know exactly what it is but some possibilities are: browsers, browser settings, cookies being blocked, Internet and security settings, ISP and/or cache issues, firewalls, ad-blockers, spyware, proxies and any other application that affects Internet content.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• jilly
      • Apr 2001
      • 3.7.x

argh, this is hard to figure out so far - has any other member out there had this happen, with a browser, or browser add-on?

Comment

• Chimpie
        • Nov 2007
        • 3.8.x

What browser are you using? Have you tried a different browser?
        CHIMPIE | SKYWARN | EMTLIFE

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...