X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • spiderweb
    • Jun 2003
    • 5.5.x

3.8 beta 3 thread post order and title.

I just did an import from a phpBB3 board into an existing VB and I'm having a couple issues with thread order, post order and missing titles on replies.

I've used the execute SQL to set the posts "newest last" but there does not appear to be away to set the thread order in forums to be newest first. Is there manual query I can use?

Also whenever a user tries to reply to the post the post title is not being carried to the reply. Am I missing a setting for this?

Thanks is advance.

Peter
  • spiderweb
    • Jun 2003
    • 5.5.x

I see the title is not carried forward on this board either. Is this new or a bug?

Comment

• copiertalk
      • Oct 2005
      • 3.7.x

Originally posted by spiderweb
      I've used the execute SQL to set the posts "newest last" but there does not appear to be away to set the thread order in forums to be newest first. Is there manual query I can use?

Peter
      in the usercp > edit options >Thread Display ModeHere you can choose the display mode for threads. For a full explanation of the modes, please view this help page. Linear - Oldest First Linear - Newest First Threaded Hybrid Thread Display Mode:

there is a predefined query in the admincp > maintinance > run query > Automatic QueryHelpful, predefined queries for mass updating the settings of users and posts. Once a query is executed it can not be reversed.
      www.Copiertalk.com - Everything Copier , Printer, Fax

Comment

• spiderweb
        • Jun 2003
        • 5.5.x

Thanks for the the quick reply. I have set my Usercp to "Linear - Newest First" and it has no effect. Last post dates (in forum view) are still out of wack unless I use the sort column in that forum. The post order I have solved via the run query.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...