• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • iJoe
    • Oct 2007
    • 3.6.x

Admincp just messed up

Hey,

We just had alot of trauma with a shoutbox however sorted it, we have now been left with a big problem with admincp. At first it wasn't working at all, then when setting groups were deleted for the shoutbox and plugins re enabled admincp comes up with this: (also shows when plugins disabled)

Code:
    Warning: array_keys() [[URL="http://habbolightforum.co.uk/admincp/function.array-keys"]function.array-keys[/URL]]: The first argument should be an array in [path]/includes/adminfunctions_navpanel.php on line 167

Warning: implode() [[URL="http://habbolightforum.co.uk/admincp/function.implode"]function.implode[/URL]]: Invalid arguments passed in [path]/includes/adminfunctions_navpanel.php on line 167

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]/includes/adminfunctions_navpanel.php on line 170
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

To troubleshoot this, first reupload all the original vB non-image files (except install.php). Make sure you upload these in ASCII format and overwrite the ones on the server. Also be sure to upload the admincp files to whichever directory you have set in your config.php file. Then run 'Suspect File Versions' in Diagnostics to make sure you have all the original files for your version and that none show 'File does not contain expected contents':

Admin CP -> Maintenance -> Diagnostics -> Suspect File Versions

[Note: In some cases you may also need to remove any of the listed .xml files in the includes/xml directory.]

Next, disable all plugins.

Note: To temporarily disable the plugin system, edit config.php and add this line right under <?php

define('DISABLE_HOOKS', true);

Then if you still have this problem, create a new style and choose no parent style. This will force it to use the default templates. Finally empty your browser cache, close all browser windows then try again. Make sure you change to the new style and view your forums with it.

Do you have the same problem?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• iJoe
      • Oct 2007
      • 3.6.x

Did you actually read what I wrote?

There is no admincp navigation, it just displays that error

Comment

• copiertalk
        • Oct 2005
        • 3.7.x

did you remove the files that were uploaded when you installed the shoutbox?
        www.Copiertalk.com - Everything Copier , Printer, Fax

Comment

• iJoe
          • Oct 2007
          • 3.6.x

Yep

Whole forum just shows a blank white page now

Link http://www.habbolightforum.co.uk

Comment

• copiertalk
            • Oct 2005
            • 3.7.x

Try to disable your hooks, do you have any other modifications that rely on the chat box? I was trying to remember but I think that after he wrote the script their were a couple of other modifications that relied on it.

Comment

• iJoe
              • Oct 2007
              • 3.6.x

Had a look on that, not much I can do with no admincp.

I'm gonna get the forum re installed and then import users / posts into new database. If that dosent work i'm out of ideas :P

Comment

• copiertalk
                • Oct 2005
                • 3.7.x

you can disable hooks via a simple edit to the config.php file.

If you import to a new database you will loose all your search engine ranks. The threads, forums and users will be assinged new numbers.

Comment

• Steve Machol
                  Former Customer Support Manager
                  • Jul 2000

Originally posted by iJoe
                  Did you actually read what I wrote?

There is no admincp navigation, it just displays that error
                  Yes I read that. Did you read mine? More importantly did you follow all of the instructions you could?
                  Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                  Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...