Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • choccyclaire
    • Jan 2008

Human Verification

It was just brought to my attention this does not work anymore. I'm not sure if this is due to upgrading to 3.8 or has happened later on.

The box comes up fine but there are no numbers and just a blurry colourful background. Same upon refresh as well.

This happens for everything, register, search, contact us etc. And seems to be the case on all browsers.

My host recently updated my sql version but I doubt this has anything to do with it?

EDIT: My last registration was yesterday, and I've not changed any settings since then and now!
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

Make sure the *.TTF files are uploaded to your images/regimage/fonts directory.

If you still have this problem after that then this is caused by Freetype 2 support not being compiled into PHP and requires PHP to be recompiled.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• choccyclaire
      • Jan 2008

Thanks. I've asked my host about that.

Comment

• xadoa
        • Aug 2004

i have the same problem .. my *.TFF files are there in the directory above ..
        here is my phpinfo

PHP Version 5.2.6

System Linux thang 2.6.9-22.ELsmp #1 SMP Sat Oct 8 19:11:43 CDT 2005 i686 Build Date Oct 27 2008 06:52:41 Configure Command './configure' '--prefix=/usr/local/php5' '--with-apache=/usr/local/apache' '--with-mysql=/usr/local/mysql' '--with-gd=/usr/local/gd2' '--enable-gd-native-tff' '--with-jpeg-dir=/usr/local/gd2/jpeg-6b/' '--with-png-dir=/usr/local/gd2/libpng-1.2.8/include' '--with-zlib' '--with-freetype-dir=/usr/local/gd2/freetype-2.1.10/' '--with-gettext' '--with-iconv' '--enable-track-vars' '--enable-sockets' Server API Apache Virtual Directory Support disabled Configuration File (php.ini) Path /usr/local/php5/lib Loaded Configuration File /usr/local/php5/lib/php.ini PHP API 20041225 PHP Extension 20060613 Zend Extension 220060519 Debug Build no Thread Safety disabled Zend Memory Manager enabled IPv6 Support enabled Registered PHP Streams php, file, data, http, ftp, compress.zlib Registered Stream Socket Transports tcp, udp, unix, udg Registered Stream Filters string.rot13, string.toupper, string.tolower, string.strip_tags, convert.*, consumed, convert.iconv.*, zlib.*

and the GD:
        gd

GD Support enabled GD Version 2.0 or higher FreeType Support enabled FreeType Linkage with freetype FreeType Version 2.1.10 GIF Read Support enabled GIF Create Support enabled JPG Support enabled PNG Support enabled WBMP Support enabled

and it still not working after i upgraded..

Comment

• Steve Machol
          Former Customer Support Manager
          • Jul 2000

Please start your own thread with all the relevant details. Thank you.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...