X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kport
    • Dec 2007
    • 3.6.x

login quota reset?

Wrong username or password. You have used up your failed login quota! Please wait 15 minutes before trying again. Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password? Click here!
    It's been like an hour now and when I login to my admin account or my user account it keeps saying that..

How can I fix it? or if possible add more quota?

I think there might be a vb file missing that connects to this i'm not sure as my ftp account was recently breached and had to upload public_html again..

Or it was when i changed the online timing fro 900 seconds to 9999999 (users stay online when actually offline) I recently changed it back to normal hlf hour ago tho.
  • Jose Amaral Rego
    • Feb 2005
    • 1.1.x

Access phpMyAdmin and run this query within field.

Code:
    TRUNCATE strikes;
    The other part of your question does not have to do with you inputting wrong username and password, as you can just check the 'Remember Me' box before logging in.

To disable failed login attempts : vBulletin Options > vBulletin Options > General Settings > Use Login "Strikes" System

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...