Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • anthoneezy
    • Dec 2003

Pagination problem

Is it possible to limit the amount of page links in a forum? For example, I have a general discussion forum with 41 pages. Unfortunately, vB is displaying a link for EVERY page and it looks really bad...

Is it possible just to display something like "1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - Last" instead of a link to every single page (up to 41)?

Please check my attached image for clarification. Thanks.
    Attached Files
  • Floris
    • Dec 2001

Yes, you can set this in the Admin Control Panel > vBulletin Options > vBulletin Options > Showthread options.

Comment

• anthoneezy
      • Dec 2003

Threaded / Hybrid Mode Options (showthread)

Originally posted by Floris
      Yes, you can set this in the Admin Control Panel > vBulletin Options > vBulletin Options > Showthread options.
      I'm using 3.7.2 and I don't see "Showthread options". I see "Thread Display Options (showthread)" and "Threaded / Hybrid Mode Options (showthread)" - neither of which seem to have a setting for this...

What am I missing?

Comment

• Floris
        • Dec 2001

I remembered incorrectly:

Admin Control Panel > vBulletin Options > vBulletin Options > General Options > Relative Jumps for Pagination.

On my own site I have: 10 50 100 500 1000

If a thread/forum (etc.) requires multiple pages to be displayed, this option selects what pages can be jumped to relative to the current one. For example, by adding 10 to the list, links will appear for current page -10 and current page +10.

Comment

• anthoneezy
          • Dec 2003

thanks

Comment

• Floris
            • Dec 2001

You're welcome I trust this is in order and your issue is resolved.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...