• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SSandgirls
    • Apr 2007
    • 3.7.x

Social Groups Question

Hi everyone,

Just wondering , with the New 3.8 social groups having discussion threads, is there the choice in 3.8 to still have them as they are in 3.7... ie. like a wall?

Many thanks
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

I do not see an option to turn off Discussions and revert to the wall functionality.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• benFF
      • Jul 2004
      • 3.7.x

It would be great to be able to keep the old wall style functionality in AND have the new style threads too!

Comment

• benFF
        • Jul 2004
        • 3.7.x

I've just had a thought - I wouldn't actually want them to be able to make threads in a social group, as it could start removing threads from the main forums (though I can see why on some forums it wouldn't be an issue).

Being able to keep just the wall (or flick between the two) would be much better (IMHO of course )

Comment

• Nick
          • Feb 2008
          • 3.8.x

Originally posted by benFF
          I've just had a thought - I wouldn't actually want them to be able to make threads in a social group, as it could start removing threads from the main forums (though I can see why on some forums it wouldn't be an issue).

Being able to keep just the wall (or flick between the two) would be much better (IMHO of course )
          For a suggestion to be considered by the developers, you should post it in the Suggestions forum
          Regards,
          Nick

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...