• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marcos Alves
    • Jul 2008
    • 3.7.x

3.7 and 3.8

Hi.

I own a license and it's currently in use. Since it's a little modified I'd prefer no to tamper with it, so my question is if is possible to run 3.7.1 on the website and test \ fiddle with 3.8 on a local server with no internet access?

If it's not possible to do that with 3.8 is it possible with 3.7? As in to try some changes before uploading them to the "real" server?

Thanks.
  • beishe8
    • Oct 2005
    • 4.2.X

Originally posted by Marcos Alves
    so my question is if is possible to run 3.7.1 on the website and test \ fiddle with 3.8 on a local server with no internet access?
    Yes it is possible.
    The name of the testforum has to be "testvb".

Only you may use it,has to be protected with a password from the public.

vB5 is unequivocally the best forum software, but not yet...

Comment

• Floris
      • Dec 2001

Jelsoft.com License Agreement - http://www.vbulletin.com/order/license_agreement.php

If you have a valid Software license, you may set up an additional test forum in order to test code, template and database modifications. To make this clear to us and our license verification procedures, place it in a directory called 'testvb' and be sure to password protect it. It must not be accessible by the general public.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...