X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rocknbil
    • Oct 2007
    • 3.6.x

Modifying Admin Side Navigation - Phrases

I found the documentation for modifying the navigation via the XML file, but for some reason the vb phrase list_new_registrations displays as *[list_new_registrations]* instead of "List New Registrations."

Code:
    <navoption displayorder="9">
       <phrase>list_new_registrations</phrase>
       <link>user.php?do=find&amp;orderby=joindate&amp;direction=DESC&amp;limitnumber=30</link>
    </navoption>
    Serched the docs, searched this board, no luck. What did I miss?

The reason: I have spammers trying to access the board (testing their captcha hacks, no doubt) it's faster to hit the link right at login than two clicks through Search for Users. Link works fine.
  • David Grove
    • Apr 2008
    • 5.5.x

This is because list_new_registrations is a Control Panel User Management phrase instead of a Control Panel Global phrase.

If you want a quick and easy fix, change <phrase>list_new_registrations</phrase> to <text>List New Registrations</text>, or create a new Control Panel Global phrase for this.
    ~~~~~

Comment

• rocknbil
      • Oct 2007
      • 3.6.x

Thank you, adding to Control Panel Global did it, I wasn't sure what group it should be in. I was expecting to find phrases specific to the admin control panel.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...