X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Carl-NC
    • Jun 2004
    • 3.8.x

Where do I find 3.8.11?

When I go to download VB3 it lists up to 3.8.11 in the "Notes" but my download options stop at 3.8.5.
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

You have two licenses in your account. Both are assigned to the same website.

One for 3.8.X which is expired since 3.8.X only came with one year of downloads.
    One for 4.X which is currently active.

In the 4.X license block there should be a links to download vBulletin 3 as well as vBulletin 4. You would click on the "Download vBulletin 3" link in this section.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	2019-02-28_9-16-47.png Views:	0 Size:	29.3 KB ID:	4409680

If you are maintaining two different installations, then you will need to click the "Upgrade to vBulletin 4" link and update your expired license to continue using two installations.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• Carl-NC
      • Jun 2004
      • 3.8.x

Thanks, I missed that link.

Comment

• dmark101
        • Dec 2002
        • 5.6.X

I'm having the same issue. My license expired in 2011, but when I use the Download VB 3 link, it will only let me grab 387 PL6. I would definitely like to upgrade to 3_8_11.

My forums have been down for pretty much a year now.
        owner/admin - forums.probetalk.com - vB 3.8.4 PL1 - just upgraded to 3.8.7 [20 mar 2011]
        admin - lamustang.com/forums - vB 3.8.5

Comment

• Wayne Luke
          vBulletin Technical Support Lead
          • Aug 2000

Since your vBulletin 3.X account has lost download access, it only lasts for a year, you will need to click the "Upgrade to vBulletin 4" link in your Member's Area. Once you have purchase that, you'll be able to download vBulletin 3.8.11 or 4.2.5.

Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
          The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
          vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• dmark101
            • Dec 2002
            • 5.6.X

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
            Since your vBulletin 3.X account has lost download access, it only lasts for a year, you will need to click the "Upgrade to vBulletin 4" link in your Member's Area. Once you have purchase that, you'll be able to download vBulletin 3.8.11 or 4.2.5.
            um, i was able to download the latest stuff while my forum was last active in 2018, without the active license. since it's been down, it hasn't been able to dial home to alert me of the latest version.

thanks though.
            owner/admin - forums.probetalk.com - vB 3.8.4 PL1 - just upgraded to 3.8.7 [20 mar 2011]
            admin - lamustang.com/forums - vB 3.8.5

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...