• croft
    replied
    Thanks that worked great

Leave a comment:

• VbulletinItalia.
    replied
    Originally posted by croft
    I have a bought vb3 licence .
    I was hosting my vb3 at massiveclan.com before.
    Now i decided to upload it to my other site pdcm.net instead.
    I did a database backup and imported the database on my new location.

But as with everyhting i guess i have to change some things in the database to make it work with the new domain ?

Its installed and working fine as far as i can se. The only problem is i can not login now. It seams to log me in ok as i come to the welcome page and then it redirects me back to the forum without being logged in.
    Is it the cookie domain or something ellse i need to change in the database ?
    You have to take the file from the do_not_upload folder tools.php via FTP and place it in the admicp folder. Note that you must enable the install folder to run. Open your browser and type in http://www.pdcm.net/cartella-forum/admincp/tools.php. Delete domain cookies and resets your nickname, if everything works, delete the file tools.php and login in admin panel. Change forum link from admin panel settings->Options->site name/address/contact details.

Leave a comment:

• croft
    started a topic moving from one domain to another.

moving from one domain to another.

I have a bought vb3 licence .
    I was hosting my vb3 at massiveclan.com before.
    Now i decided to upload it to my other site pdcm.net instead.
    I did a database backup and imported the database on my new location.

But as with everyhting i guess i have to change some things in the database to make it work with the new domain ?

Its installed and working fine as far as i can se. The only problem is i can not login now. It seams to log me in ok as i come to the welcome page and then it redirects me back to the forum without being logged in.
    Is it the cookie domain or something ellse i need to change in the database ?