• Show
Clear All
  • haythamghareeb
    • Apr 2006
    • 3.5.x

File version mismatch, found 3.8.7 Patch Level 2, expected 3.8.7

Hi,
    After using the latest patch and running diagnostics I get:

attachment.php File version mismatch: found 3.8.7 Patch Level 2, expected 3.8.7
    class_core.php File version mismatch: found 3.8.7 Patch Level 2, expected 3.8.7
    functions.php File version mismatch: found 3.8.7 Patch Level 2, expected 3.8.7

so is this a problem? I have been getting several database errors since I updated to the latest security patch..errors like:

mysql_connect() [<a href='function.mysql-connect'>function.mysql-connect</a>]: Too many connections
    /home/public_html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 311

and my host says nothing is wrong while Vbulletin says server issues but I had never got any database errors before the patched update.
  • Trevor Hannant
    vBulletin Support
    • Aug 2002
    • 5.7.X

mysql_connect(): Too many connections
    The server has maxed out the number of MySQL connections it allows. You can try turning persistent connections off by ensuring this line is set as follows in your config.php:

Code:
    $config['MasterServer']['usepconnect'] = 0;
    But if you still have problems after that, you will need ask your host to raise the maximum number of connections they allow.

Here is more info on that error: http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/...nnections.html
    Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
    - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

• haythamghareeb
      • Apr 2006
      • 3.5.x

Thank you. I will go through these links and hopefully resolve this issue as my host hasn't the faintest idea what is going on.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...