Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cedew
    • May 2008

phpmyadmin is VB home page?

Must have done something silly with my install, or in phpmyadmin. The instal was a pain, I was unable to connect to the mysql database, I finally found something that says you need to change the database server name from 'localhost' to mysql' on line 53. I did that and was able to continue the install, sweet. From the admincp, in the top right it says 'Forum Home Page', but when I click on that...I get the login for phpmyadmin. Any ideas?

TIA!
  • Zachery
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Jul 2002

What does the link to the homepage look like? Copy the shortcut/link and paste it here.

Comment

• cedew
      • May 2008

Holy hell Zachery...48k posts? That's ridiculously impressive!

url is - http://www.blahblahblah.com/forum/index.php (let me know if you want the real url, I'd rather pm it to you until this is running and secure)

Thanks very much for the reply btw.

Comment

• Zachery
        Former vBulletin Support
        • Jul 2002

If you right click and copy the url? You can pm me the url due to the nature of the security issue.

Steve has 3~x as many posts as I do

Comment