X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Telesik
    • Apr 2006
    • 3.8.x

Internal Server Error after upgrade to 3.8.4 PL2

Hi. Iwas trying to unarchive my old forum, I extract mysql dump, copy all files from 3.8.4 PL2 installation and run upgrade.php script. Upgrade was successful, then I'm trying to log in to admincp and receive 500 error and this error goes at all pages.
    Code:
    [02-Jun-2011 02:52:06] PHP Fatal error:  require_once() [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Failed opening required 'x:\forum/includes/functions_threadprefix.php' (include_path='.;c:\Program Files (x86)\PHP\v5.2;x:\forum') in X:\forum\global.php(400) : eval()'d code on line 125
    Code:
    $config['Misc']['forumpath'] = 'x:\forum';
    First time my forum was installed at *NIX, Apache and old version of PHP (~ver 4) and MySql (~ver 4.0) and now I'm trying to setup this forum on Windows 2008 R2 Server with IIS 7.5 + PHP 5.2 and MySql 5.1.

How to fix this issue? In php.ini I've put path and also did it in config.php (vbulletin) but this is not help me.
    Last edited by Telesik; Wed 1 Jun '11, 4:13pm.
  • Zachery
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Jul 2002

Try adding
    PHP Code:
    define("DISABLE_HOOKS"true); 
    To your config.php file

Comment

• Telesik
      • Apr 2006
      • 3.8.x

Thank you, this is help me. And what I must do next? As I understood, disable hooks is not good?

Comment

• Zachery
        Former vBulletin Support
        • Jul 2002

Disabling hooks disables third party software, after you added that to the config file, are you still getting internal server errors?

Comment

• Telesik
          • Apr 2006
          • 3.8.x

no, 500 error is gone, all ok now, thanks

Comment

• Zachery
            Former vBulletin Support
            • Jul 2002

Check your plugins, it looks like one of them was calling a file that doesn't exsist.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...