Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zachery
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Jul 2002

Anyone still having cookie issues, please see this post: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...=1#post1910406

Comment

• RedHotChili
      • Dec 2008
      • 3.8.x

Originally posted by jl255
      can the admins pls inform us once the bug with the members logging in is fixed? i cannot afford to upgrade till this is fixed. tks.
      I haven't upgraded to PL2 yet. And I doubt I will given all the problems being reported with this patch.

Seems like it creates more problems for admins than it proposes to prevent.

I think I'll just take my chances sticking with 3.8.4 PL1 and leave well enough alone for now.

I don't want to deal with the headaches.

Comment

• Zachery
        Former vBulletin Support
        • Jul 2002

Its not a bug.

Comment

• jimjam
          • Jul 2007
          • 3.6.x

Originally posted by RedHotChili
          I haven't upgraded to PL2 yet. And I doubt I will given all the problems being reported with this patch.

Seems like it creates more problems for admins than it proposes to prevent.

I think I'll just take my chances sticking with 3.8.4 PL1 and leave well enough alone for now.

I don't want to deal with the headaches.

Hi, its only a headache if you do as I did and ignore the advice to change the cookie prefix, as soon as I did that all the login problems disappeared. Not having the latest version installed could give you a much larger headache.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...