Is it important to use download link that coincides with correct license?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mark Raven
    • Dec 2005

Is it important to use download link that coincides with correct license?

I've known I was going to be starting a new vB forum for a week or two, so I started setting up various options (usergroups, forum descriptions, style) with a test board and the vBulletin files I downloaded with my first license.

I went ahead and bought my second license just now, but I see there's a download link next to each one. Is it important that I re-download all the files using the link next to my new license?

If so, will uploading the new files (without doing anything to the database) be enough? (And if it won't be, is there any easy way to copy over my settings from the test forum?)

Thanks.
  • steven s
    • Jul 2004
    • 3.8.x

Originally posted by Mark Raven
    I've known I was going to be starting a new vB forum for a week or two, so I started setting up various options (usergroups, forum descriptions, style) with a test board and the vBulletin files I downloaded with my first license.

I went ahead and bought my second license just now, but I see there's a download link next to each one. Is it important that I re-download all the files using the link next to my new license?

If so, will uploading the new files (without doing anything to the database) be enough? (And if it won't be, is there any easy way to copy over my settings from the test forum?)

Thanks.
    It is important and you can write over your files with the correct licensed version.
    ...steven
    www.318ti.org (vB3.8) | www.nccbmwcca.org (vB4.2)
    bmwcca.org/forum | m135i.net
    "I tried to clean this up but this thread is beyond redemption." - Steve Machol

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...