is there a thread anywhere that shows updated templates?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigJohnny
    • Jun 2008

is there a thread anywhere that shows updated templates?

Probably a stupid question, but i want to upgrade my board to 3.8 from 3.7.3.

I would lik to know which templates if any have been changed, before I do the upgrade.....I thought they used to post updated templates somewhere around here.

TIA
  • Lynne
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Oct 2004

This is all it says in the 3.8.0 release notes:
    Template Changes

A large number of templates have been changed when compared with vBulletin 3.7.x. It will be necessary to revert affected customized templates or otherwise carefully integrate the changes into your custom versions or new features and existing functionality will be adversely affected. A complete list of the templates you have customized whose original version has been changed by the 3.8.0 upgrade is available within your Admin Control Panel after the upgrade is complete.
    There is a list in the 3.8.1 release notes of the few templates changes between 3.8.0 and 3.8.1

So, no, there was no list published.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

• BigJohnny
      • Jun 2008

thanks, hopefully there arent too many of the templates ive been working with changed

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...