X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aupurbo
    • Nov 2007

Warnings in profile page

Code:
    [B]Warning[/B]: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [B][path]/includes/functions.php(1443) : eval()'d code[/B] on line [B]3[/B]

[B]Warning[/B]: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [B][path]/includes/functions.php(1443) : eval()'d code[/B] on line [B]55[/B]

[B]Warning[/B]: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [B][path]/includes/functions.php(1443) : eval()'d code[/B] on line [B]3[/B]

[B]Warning[/B]: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [B][path]/includes/functions.php(1443) : eval()'d code[/B] on line [B]55[/B]
    After upgrading to 3.8.0 version, I am having these warnings on the top of my members profile pages.

How can I fix those? Thanks in advance.
  • aupurbo
    • Nov 2007

I think I made a mistake, should open this thread at here, vBulletin 3.8 Questions, Problems and Troubleshooting right?!

Comment

• DelphiVillage
      • Apr 2002
      • 4.1.x

those warnings are from a plugin you installed to verify this open /includes/config.php and right after the "<?php add

PHP Code:
      define('DISABLE_HOOKS',1); 
      next upload the modified file and view a profile warnings gone ? then you are sure they are coming from a plugin and you will need to find out which one is causing them

Comment

• aupurbo
        • Nov 2007

Thanks DV, I already get the solution here, u were right.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...