X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Aachi
    • Aug 2007
    • 3.8.x

Whats about this Error...

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting ',' or ';' in /mounted-storage/home101c/sub002/sc62900-HIDD/bzupages/8/includes/adminfunctions.php on line 398
    i HAVE TRIED TO UPGRAD
    And found the above error..
    Similarly the same error I found. when trying to test the Board in new data base.
    Mobile Phone Applications Download Fun and Entertainment
  • Floris
    • Dec 2001

If the upgrade failed, then we recommend to go back to the backup you made prior to upgrade. And either try again, or wait for vbulletin to go stable.

If you think you can debug this, then i recommend starting with disabling the hook system and any customizations.

Comment

• Aachi
      • Aug 2007
      • 3.8.x

But now I have uploaded the old files (3.7.3 patch level ) again after removing the 3.8 beta files.. the error is still on the board. and I cant access the admincp

Comment

• Floris
        • Dec 2001

Well, if you run 3.7 and upgraded to 3.8 and then replace the 3.8 with 3.7 again.
        Then you have to drop the database and restore the 3.7 database that you made backup for.

You can only use the 3.8 files on a 3.8 database, and 3.7 on 3.7 database.

If you uploaded the 3.8 files on 3.7, then you have a 3.7 database, that first needs to get upgraded to 3.8

Comment

• Aachi
          • Aug 2007
          • 3.8.x

I have done all...
          as you write..
          But I don't know why I can't access the admin cp..

It prompt the same error
          Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting ',' or ';' in /mounted-storage/home101c/sub002/sc62900-HIDD/bzupages/8/includes/adminfunctions.php on line 398
          More I have check the adminfunctions.php It is of the vbulletin 3.7.3 patch level

Comment

• DelphiVillage
            • Apr 2002
            • 4.1.x

includes/config.php

PHP Code:
            define('DISABLE_HOOKS',1); 
            right after the "<?php" that will allow you to access the admincp

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...