Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BirdOPrey5
    replied
    Hello,

From what I can see in your source code it appears the ad code is correct but it's been a long time since I've used Google Ads. Check out this page from Google, especially the troubleshooter- https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/1208336?hl=en

Leave a comment:

• dont.net
    replied
    Another help needed.. my forum is at forum.domainx.org

I have added Adsense ad code in the custom html module on most pages, but it isnt showing up on my forum. Kindly advise on what am I doing wrong here?

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• dont.net
    replied
    Thanks guys, guess nothing can be done about it.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Notifications send a short snippet of text. In my experience the great majority of posts on sites do not use any BBCode. It could be improved in the future but it is an architecture change that isn't the highest priority.

Leave a comment:

• LockedOnLaw
    replied
    Originally posted by dont.net

Sorry, dont get it. So my members are going to receive emails with raw bbcode openly being displayed in the notification emails, etc..??
    emails are not bulletin board code so they do not parse BulletinBoardCode. There's no reason why an email would need to do so under normal circumstances.

If you are using BBCode in emails there is probably a better solution.

Leave a comment:

• dont.net
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne Luke
    1. Likes are Reputation. You will need to enable Reputation for your users. This is a Usergroup Permission - Can Use Reputation. You can change this under Usergroups -> Usergroup Manager.
    Sorted, many thanks!

Originally posted by Wayne Luke

2. The system has never parsed BBCode in outgoing emails. Emails are text only.
    Sorry, dont get it. So my members are going to receive emails with raw bbcode openly being displayed in the notification emails, etc..??

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    1. Likes are Reputation. You will need to enable Reputation for your users. This is a Usergroup Permission - Can Use Reputation. You can change this under Usergroups -> Usergroup Manager.

2. The system has never parsed BBCode in outgoing emails. Emails are text only.

Leave a comment:

• dont.net
    replied
    2 issues that need direction

1. My forum members are complaining of not being able to LIKE posts in the forum and I am not able to find this option (to enable) anywhere. Kindly advise?
    2. email notifications are going to members in the raw format where BB Code is visible in the email. How can I fix this issue?

Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• dont.net
    replied
    geez, thanks :-(

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    There is no way to do this in the software.

Leave a comment:

• dont.net
    replied
    Wayne Luke

​​​​​​​How to get a url of custom created usergroup's memberlist?

I have created a VIP Club and I want to publish VIP Member's list separately along the the lines of Memberlist on my forum. Kindly help?

Leave a comment:

• dont.net
    replied
    Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Lines 1 and 2 are mandatory if you have not purchased Branding Free along with your Cloud Subscription. The only thing you would be able to remove from lines 1 and 2 is the version. That is the phrase "vbulletin_copyright" and you can remove this portion without Branding Free - "Version {1}". The rest must remain. If you're interested in Branding Free, you will need to contact [email protected]

You can add your own copyright phrasing in the AdminCP under Settings -> Options -> Site Name / URL / Contact Details -> Copyright Text.

The third line is the phrase "footer_current_time". To remove it you would have to translate it to the space character.

Leave a comment:

• dont.net
    replied
    Thank you, this was helpful :-)

Also, if possible, can you help me remove 2nd & 3rd line from the footer? I know 1st line is mandatory.

1. Powered by vBulletin® Version 5.5.2 Release Candidate 2
    2. Copyright © 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba vBulletin. All rights reserved.
    3. All times are GMT+5. This page was generated at 11:27pm.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    You can adjust the text displayed there by editing the "powered_by_vbulletin_title" phrase in the AdminCP.

In the AdminCP...
    1. Go to Languages & Phrases -> Search in Phrases.
    2. Enter "powered_by_vbulletin_title" into the Search For Text box.
    3. Set the Search In ... Radio to "Phrase Variable Name Only"
    4. Click Find
    5. On the next page, click Edit.
    6. Enter your new text in the Translation Boxes for the languages you use.
    7. Click Save at the bottom.

Leave a comment: