New cloud forum not loading properly, unable to setup.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SikSol
    • Apr 2019
    • 5.3.x

New cloud forum not loading properly, unable to setup.

I just started a new cloud forum. I received me email with links to access the site. I first went to my domain registrar to update the CNAME and currently waiting for that to propagate. In the meantime I used the other link to my sub-domain to access and start building the site: e31fe90a8a31-004578.vbulletin.net

When I go to the link this is what I encounter: Click image for larger version

Name:	forumfubar.jpg
Views:	196
Size:	200.2 KB
ID:	4413723

I am unable to login to AdminCP or anything to setup the site.
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

What you encountered above happens when the URL specified in your Cloud Console doesn't match the URL accessed. If you're using a CNAME redirect it can be common before that redirect takes place. Normally these take 24-48 hours to take effect. Looking at your site right now, and it appears this has been resolved for you.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment