HTML Module Help

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flash04jv
    commented on 's reply
    If you do find it is possible, I will be very interested. I will continue looking for any solutions as well, but I'm not as good at this stuff as most.

• Flash04jv
    replied
    The google form will work for us. The draw back is that you must have a google account to complete the form, and upload a file. For the time being it will work for us.

Leave a comment:

• delicjous
    replied
    Should be also possible with jQuery and mail/send or contactus/sendMail api . Will look into if it is possible.
    Last edited by delicjous; Fri 29 Mar '19, 12:08am.

Leave a comment:

• Flash04jv
    commented on 's reply
    And thanks, I voted for it.

• Flash04jv
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne Luke

Use a Google Form and the code they provide to insert the form into a page.

Use Google Forms to create online forms and surveys with multiple question types. Analyze results in real-time and from any device.

Vote for - https://tracker.vbulletin.com/vbulle...sues/VBV-18915
    That's exactly what we have done. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Originally posted by Flash04jv
    Is there any other way I can create a submittable form, and get the fields entries emailed to me?
    Use a Google Form and the code they provide to insert the form into a page.

Use Google Forms to create online forms and surveys with multiple question types. Analyze results in real-time and from any device.

Vote for - https://tracker.vbulletin.com/vbulle...sues/VBV-18915

Leave a comment:

• In Omnibus
    replied
    Is there any other way I can create a submittable form, and get the fields entries emailed to me?
    There are any number of PHP script tools online. I can't speak to many of them. I use ScriptCase but it's not free. Or even cheap. What you need (as you probably already know) is something that creates both the PHP and the HTML documents for you. If it also creates the CSS that's a bonus.

Leave a comment:

• Flash04jv
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Flash04jv
    commented on 's reply
    No problem at all! Thanks for the suggestion anyway.

• In Omnibus
    replied
    Bummer, that's what I've found as well.
    No intention of misguiding you. Was unaware PHP modules are not on Cloud sites.

Leave a comment:

• Flash04jv
    replied
    Bummer, that's what I've found as well.

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    php modules are not available on Cloud Sites, and you cannot include php code in an html module.

Leave a comment:

• Flash04jv
    replied
    Originally posted by In Omnibus

I think you should place the code in a PHP module. I believe that is the purpose of that module.
    There is a PHP module...? ugh, thanks, checking now.

Leave a comment:

• In Omnibus
    replied

Yes, is this doable?
    I think you should place the code in a PHP module. I believe that is the purpose of that module.

Leave a comment:

• Flash04jv
    replied
    Scratch that, just tried a mailto: HTML code, doesn't work right and gave me trusted site warnings.

So I need to put the php script on the web server, which I guess I can not do becase I have VB Cloud. Has to be a way to make it work, doesn't seem too crazy.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...