Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • In Omnibus
    • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Flash04jv
    Is there any other way I can create a submittable form, and get the fields entries emailed to me?
    There are any number of PHP script tools online. I can't speak to many of them. I use ScriptCase but it's not free. Or even cheap. What you need (as you probably already know) is something that creates both the PHP and the HTML documents for you. If it also creates the CSS that's a bonus.

Comment

• Wayne Luke
      vBulletin Technical Support Lead
      • Aug 2000

Originally posted by Flash04jv
      Is there any other way I can create a submittable form, and get the fields entries emailed to me?
      Use a Google Form and the code they provide to insert the form into a page.

Use Google Forms to create online forms and surveys with multiple question types. Analyze results in real-time and from any device.

Vote for - https://tracker.vbulletin.com/vbulle...sues/VBV-18915
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• Flash04jv
        Flash04jv commented
        Editing a comment
        And thanks, I voted for it.
    • Flash04jv
      • Aug 2015
      • 5.1.x

Originally posted by Wayne Luke

Use a Google Form and the code they provide to insert the form into a page.

Use Google Forms to create online forms and surveys with multiple question types. Analyze results in real-time and from any device.

Vote for - https://tracker.vbulletin.com/vbulle...sues/VBV-18915
      That's exactly what we have done. Thanks!

Comment

• delicjous
        • Mar 2014
        • 6.X

Should be also possible with jQuery and mail/send or contactus/sendMail api . Will look into if it is possible.
        Last edited by delicjous; Fri 29 Mar '19, 12:08am.

Comment

• Flash04jv
          Flash04jv commented
          Editing a comment
          If you do find it is possible, I will be very interested. I will continue looking for any solutions as well, but I'm not as good at this stuff as most.
      • Flash04jv
        • Aug 2015
        • 5.1.x

The google form will work for us. The draw back is that you must have a google account to complete the form, and upload a file. For the time being it will work for us.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...