X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Letzride
    • Jun 2017
    • 5.5.x

How much traffic can Cloud handle

Curious if there is a ballpark figure for how much traffic each cloud package can handle? (25/75/200gb)?

Recently I was on my Vbulletin console and in the last 30 days I have used 14.75Gb - when I look at my google Analytics I have only seen 858 users and 3,900 page views in that span.

As I will be due up for renewal soon- I am looking at what is best suited for my site. I was hoping that by the time I grow out of the 25gb package I would have enough traffic to pay for the next step up, but currently my google adsense is not reflecting that at all.

Am I using too much bandwidth with my current traffic- and what is a good ballpark that I should be expect my package to handle me traffic wise to?
    V6 Camaro Forum | Deep Scratch Repair | How To Guides | Project Cars

Vote for:

Ability to display ads for xx number of views / impressions: http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBV-18045
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

Each site will be different. A site heavily reliant on images will use more bandwidth than a site with moderate image use. This is why we break up the packages by bandwidth. You still have some room to grow on your current package. If it does hit the bandwidth wall, we will work with you to resolve the issue.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• Letzride
      • Jun 2017
      • 5.5.x

Are there things I can do to minimize the bandwidth used? I would like to tackle the issue before having to upgrade. Right now I average 130 page views a day and am half way to going over my bandwidth.

So averaging 300 pageviews a day is likey going to put me over and that isn’t enough to cover costs via adsense which creates a sustainable problem
      V6 Camaro Forum | Deep Scratch Repair | How To Guides | Project Cars

Vote for:

Ability to display ads for xx number of views / impressions: http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBV-18045

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...