Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blake Reichenbach
    • Nov 2018

Endpoint for Fetching User Email Address

I'm working on building an integration with my CRM (HubSpot), but I'm having a bit of trouble finding the right endpoint to hit to pull the data that I need.

I was hoping to be able to hit an endpoint like
    Code:
     GET https://community.blakewrites.com/admincp/email.php?do=makelist?apikey=********
    in order to pull in email addresses, which is what my CRM requires to create a contact record. Ideally, I'd like to pull in names as well, but the email addresses are the most important part.

If anyone could point me toward a REST endpoint that would allow me to accomplish this I would greatly appreciate it. Building out an app that automatically pulls email addresses would save me a lot of time compared to manually exporting my mailing list and importing it into my CRM.
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

AdminCP functions are not accessible via the Mobile API. This is what you would have to use in conjunction with vBulletin Cloud.

The methods available to pull a user's information are located here:

I don't know of a method to pull the emails for all emails in a single query. You would probably want to create the users the opposite way. Create them in the CRM and then have it call the Mobile API to create the user within vBulletin.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...