Where in Settings/Options..

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sneijder
    replied
    I'm all about ready.. to go live.. just wish the article expand thing was an option.. and I might do a better logo or something..

Without it the CMS looks a bit naff etc..

Leave a comment:

• Sneijder
    replied
    I don't have any registered users yet.. but it's ok.. in channel permission I can change it.. just wondering if anyone gets the same error when I do it the 2nd other way..

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Is this on your download or cloud site? If it is on Cloud, what are the two usernames for comparison?

Leave a comment:

• Sneijder
    replied
    But in Channel Permissions I can change it.. is that a bug? Because it's set per channel?

Leave a comment:

• Sneijder
    replied
    I thought you meant per method.. as in click and not receive the error.. but anyway..

I log in.. go to Usergroup Manager.. then to Administrator.. then in channel permissions Time Limit for Editing Posts (hr).. I type 0.5 or 2.. click update and I get:

An unexpected error was returned: 'invalid_query_parameters for fetchBirthdays'

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Originally posted by Sneijder
    Is two different steps possible though?

I type in 0.5 or even 2 because it don't work.. then I press save or enter etc.. at the bottom or whatever..
    Yes. I can think of at least three different ways to try and change this permission under Usergroups -> Channel Permissions alone.

Leave a comment:

• Sneijder
    replied
    If you're able to change them.. then I'd prefer 0.5 to the current 1 I have..

Leave a comment:

• Sneijder
    replied
    Is two different steps possible though?

I type in 0.5 or even 2 because it don't work.. then I press save or enter etc.. at the bottom or whatever..

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Originally posted by Sneijder
    Before I had this problem I set all the time limits to 1 hour.. now I wanna change it to 0.5 but now every time I try to change it I get:

What is the exact list of steps you're taking to change the value? Start with "Log into the AdminCP" and list every action you take in the AdminCP.

Leave a comment:

• Mrs.T
    replied
    Originally posted by Glenn Vergara
    I think you can't enter fractional values.
    You can, it was added a few versions ago.

Leave a comment:

• glennrocksvb
    replied
    I think you can't enter fractional values.

Leave a comment:

• Sneijder
    replied
    Before I had this problem I set all the time limits to 1 hour.. now I wanna change it to 0.5 but now every time I try to change it I get:

Leave a comment:

• Sneijder
    replied
    Can't seem to change it..

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Usergroups -> Usergroup Manager. Under Channel Permissions.

You can also set this on a channel by channel basis under Usergroups -> Channel Permissions.

Leave a comment:

• Mrs.T
    replied
    It's in the individual usergroup settings.

Leave a comment: