Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carrfixr
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne Luke
    It isn't a style variable. I'll have to see if I can come up with custom CSS. And yes, it should happen to everyone otherwise, it will look really bad on mobile devices and you won't be able to read the caption anyway.
    Wayne did you have any time to come up with the CSS code?

Leave a comment:

• Carrfixr
    replied
    Thanks Wayne

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    It isn't a style variable. I'll have to see if I can come up with custom CSS. And yes, it should happen to everyone otherwise, it will look really bad on mobile devices and you won't be able to read the caption anyway.

Leave a comment:

• Carrfixr
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne Luke
    Using a longer caption where is known to cause issues with overlap on the thumbnails below it. That is why it was restricted to the space available. This is done via an sellipsis CSS class used in many places throughout the software. You can probably overwrite this on the lightbox if enough specificity is provided. The links would be similar as they are controlled by the link CSS.
    Wayne, what stylevar could I change to fix that? I'm sure it's not happening to everyone is it?

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Using a longer caption where is known to cause issues with overlap on the thumbnails below it. That is why it was restricted to the space available. This is done via an sellipsis CSS class used in many places throughout the software. You can probably overwrite this on the lightbox if enough specificity is provided. The links would be similar as they are controlled by the link CSS.

Leave a comment:

• Carrfixr
    commented on 's reply
    Also do you know how can I turn that blue writing to white? It is very hard to see

• Carrfixr
    replied
    This all that would show up under the thumbnail in the caption box. The rest was cut off

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    How big do you actually want the caption? I can't see a limit. See the attachment. All text within it is a caption on that thumbnail.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	2018-10-24_15-57-44.png
Views:	103
Size:	174.6 KB
ID:	4401241

Leave a comment:

• Carrfixr
    started a topic Thumbnail caption

Thumbnail caption

Is there a setting to increase the amount of text when adding a caption? It seems that it defaults out at a certain point
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...