X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • braintrainnerd
    • Oct 2017
    • 5.0.x

change the layout of topic pages?

Does anyone know how to change the layout of topic pages? Is it even possible? I would like to add a column on the right edge of the screen, and in this column I would like to add the 'related topics' module, and maybe other modules too.

I prefer to have the 'related topics' displayed on the side, where it can be easily seen, rather than on the very bottom, which is a bit out of sight.

Thanks.

• Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

Go to one of your topic pages. Click Edit Page in the Site Builder Menu. Click the Layout tab in the Editor Tools. Select your Layout. Click the Module tab in the Editor Tools. Add the modules you want to the page. Save the page.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• braintrainnerd
      • Oct 2017
      • 5.0.x

Thanks a lot Wayne.

Comment