I could not find some colors in the dark theme in the styles.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JGRnava
    • Jun 2018
    • 5.3.x

I could not find some colors in the dark theme in the styles.

It appears that some of the link and colors in the Dark Theme are set in the code and not accessible in the style settings. Some of the colors in the dark there just are not listed anywhere in the styles for that theme. Is this a bug?
  • bootsie1
    • Jun 2017
    • 5.3.x

Which color or stylevar is missing post pic if possible
    Cometbar

DartsLeague

Comment

• Wayne Luke
      vBulletin Technical Support Lead
      • Aug 2000

All Themes have exactly the same Style Variables available to them. While we strive to make a full range of Style Variables available, some content may need direct manipulation by CSS in some scenarios. We need more information to understand what you're changing. Once we have that information, we can help you target the text you're talking about.
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• JGRnava
        • Jun 2018
        • 5.3.x

Wayne, If you go to our site, and select the Dark Theme, you will see that most in the forums section is yellow/orange tones and very readable. Links show with underline when selected. On the right side with the modules, however, the links are dark blue, and purple when used. Hover they are bright again. The dark colors on are not visible for many depending on their screens and eyes.

I tried to find which styles controlled those links and the Blue everywhere with no luck. To make the modules work like the forums wold be ok. Slightly different but bright shades would be ok too.

here are two screen shots.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Blue 1.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	236.2 KB
ID:	4395235

Click image for larger version

Name:	blue 2.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	188.1 KB
ID:	4395236

Comment

• Mark.B
          vBulletin Support
          • Feb 2004
          • 6.0.X

This may actually be a bug. I reported something similar, though that got fixed in 5.4.2:
          https://tracker.vbulletin.com/vbulle...sues/VBV-18519

It should still be correctable with CSS though. Unfortunately I'm on an iPad so cannot easily get any for you right now, but if nobody else does so I will attend to it later on.
          MARK.B
          vBulletin Support
          ------------
          My Unofficial vBulletin 6.0.0 Demo: https://www.talknewsuk.com
          My Unofficial vBulletin Cloud Demo: https://www.adminammo.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...