Need to allow super moderator to approve members and users.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JGRnava
    • Jun 2018
    • 5.3.x

Need to allow super moderator to approve members and users.

In out site, it would be very nice if a super moderator could moderate new users and access the users to assign custom titles etc. Is there a plan to enable such capability in forthcoming updates? Previously, here I have been told that I could create an administrator account that could do those things but with restricted accesses.

When I enable Admin rights to the Super Moderator and head down the path to moderate a new user I run into this. Am I correct that this is not something available on the cloud version? If it is available on the cloud version, how do I do it?

Click image for larger version

Name:	2018-07-23_19-42-11.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	83.0 KB
ID:	4395207
    Last edited by JGRnava; Mon 23 Jul '18, 3:48pm.
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

What you're asking for is not a supported function for Super Moderators. Only Administrators can moderate new users. To access the Administrator permissions, you have to use the Administrator that was created with your site or specified during the migration. If you need to change your main Administrator user, you need to open a support ticket from your Cloud Console or by emailing [email protected].
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...