X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Raffen11
    • Oct 2016
    • 5.2.x

Setting up a forum

Hi, I have been playing with Vbulletin for over a year now, and while it is userfriendly and one of the best forum softwares I have come across for a newbie like me, I recently went live and don't have a huge used base yet (hopefully it will be better as time goes ) But as easy as VbCloud is, I'm still a newbie and struggling with understanding what I am really giving users acess to...

I have set it up as best I can with permissions, usergroups and all that.

But my understanding of the different options that can be set for registered users, unregistered users, public users, facebook users and people I want to have access to certain forums may be lacking, to say the least...

So I'm wondering if Vbulletin offers a "set-up" service, for a fee probably, or free if you are awesome , where I can describe how I want it to work, the usergroups I want, and the access they will have to certain forums and you set it up and teach me how it works from there, I'm a quick learner, just need some basic pointers

anyone bueller?
  • Mark.B
    vBulletin Support
    • Feb 2004
    • 6.0.X

We don't offer a specific service of that type but if you tell is in the forum what you want to do, we can point you in the right direction.
    MARK.B
    vBulletin Support
    ------------
    My Unofficial vBulletin 6.0.0 Demo: https://www.talknewsuk.com
    My Unofficial vBulletin Cloud Demo: https://www.adminammo.com

Comment

• Carrfixr
      • May 2017
      • 5.5.x

Contact Glenn

Get free & paid vBulletin mods, plugins, addons, modules, CORE hacks, JS hacks, vBCloud mods, BBCodes, custom coding & more by Glenn, an ex-vBulletin Developer.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...