X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JGRnava
    • Jun 2018
    • 5.3.x

Site Builder links freezes and page corrupts

A new problem came up this afternoon. When I log in with admin account ( and turn on Edit Site then access any of the tabs (Footer) It crashes. The normal displayed section at the top does not appear. The displayed page is corrupted sometimes with the footer overlaying from the middle down, Can get out of that state sometimes by clicking someplace else on the page or turning off Edit Site.

I tried it with Edge, Chrome and Firefox. I normally use Firefox. I cleared the cash, removed all saved PW and logins. Removed all cookies related to vBulletin. Problem remains.

I have set up several testing accounts all with different emails but all on my computer and same ISP.

NOW, I just this moment learned that the number of the CC card used to set this account up has changed - could that be the problem?
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

Have you added advertising or static HTML adds with Javascript to the pages?

Can you log into the AdminCP and go to Setttings -> Options -> General Settings and set "Disable PHP, Static HTML, and Ad Module rendering" to Yes? After doing this do you have the same problems with Site Builder?
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment