X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Carrfixr
    • May 2017
    • 5.5.x

Comments folding up

Any idea when this issue will be resolved? It was worked on for the last couple of updates but they still fold. My settings are still the same at 30
    Last edited by Carrfixr; Sat 16 Jun '18, 6:39am.
  • Mrs.T
    • Nov 2007
    • 6.0.X

Where do you edit that setting Carrfixr ?

We don't use comments in normal threads but they are used in Blogs and they collapse too soon. I thought I could edit it ready for when it is fixed

Comment

• Carrfixr
      • May 2017
      • 5.5.x

Open up your page or blog
      Edit page> edit conversation detail module

Comment

• Carrfixr
        Carrfixr commented
        Editing a comment
        You'll find that it is erratic. Sometimes if you reload the page they will open on their own, but for the most part on the initial viewing and sometimes thereafter you have to open them up via the button. Try going to other areas with many comments and see.

• Mrs.T
        Mrs.T commented
        Editing a comment
        Ah OK. Thanks

• braintrainnerd
        braintrainnerd commented
        Editing a comment
        Is there a way of doing this site-wide? Or do I have to do it for every page where I don't want the comments to fold up?
    • JGRnava
      • Jun 2018
      • 5.3.x

Anyway I can but in here. I am trying to bring up a new cloud forum navavols.com and need an answer to key question for us.
      Can I prevent the Facebook and Twitter links from showing up on the users panel in the postings. I see Carfixer has them on this page but not on others. Is there a way to prevent this. I have turned on Facebook integration in the settings but these links still appear.

Thanks for any help.

Comment

• Mark.B
        Mark.B commented
        Editing a comment
        Please start your own thread, rather than hijacking a completely unrelated topic.
    • Carrfixr
      • May 2017
      • 5.5.x

Any updates on this Comment fix?

Comment

• braintrainnerd
        • Oct 2017
        • 5.0.x

The comments on my site also fold up, and only 3 - 5 are displayed, requiring a manual click to unfold (which visitors wouldn't be aware of). Any solution to this? I would like to display all the comments by default, so that google has more content to index.

Comment

• Carrfixr
          Carrfixr commented
          Editing a comment
          This was supposed to be fixed a couple updates ago but unfortunately it did not work. It seems the issue was never revisited by the developers.
          Last edited by Carrfixr; Wed 25 Jul '18, 6:53am.