how to view the images fullsized in a post?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • braintrainnerd
    • Oct 2017
    • 5.0.x

how to view the images fullsized in a post?

Hi all.

I don't want a thumbnail that needs to be clicked on. I want the image to display automatically at maximum size.

In AdminCP, I select "yes, full size", but the image still displays as a thumbnail that needs to be clicked on.

What can I do?

Thanks in advance.
  • Carrfixr
    • May 2017
    • 5.5.x

Use the upload attachment icon next to the enhanced editor. Once it uploads click full size. The only issue is if you have text in the post along with the pic it needs to be arranged correctly or the picture will sit on it. Poor feature design IMO causes this and makes it very hard for users
    Last edited by Carrfixr; Sun 4 Mar '18, 7:13am.

Comment

• braintrainnerd
      • Oct 2017
      • 5.0.x

Thanks a lot.

Comment

• braintrainnerd
        • Oct 2017
        • 5.0.x

Originally posted by Carrfixr
        Use the upload attachment icon next to the enhanced editor. Once it uploads click full size. The only issue is if you have text in the post along with the pic it needs to be arranged correctly or the picture will sit on it. Poor feature design IMO causes this and makes it very hard for users
        This works well if a visitor views the forum on a computer - the pictures display correctly. Visitors who use the phone only see either the file name of the image ie. filename.jpg, or see a little icon that is used to signify a missing picture.

So I'll stick to the thumbnails (no choice) so that both computer and phone users are able to correctly see the images

Comment