X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn13
    replied
    Originally posted by Mark.B

Yes, absolutely.

Old tickets will already be assigned to a member of the team so will only be seen by them...and if it's assigned to someone who has since left, it won't be seen by anyone.

New issue, new ticket, every time.
    Useful information. Thanks!

By the way, I am getting the same error: "You cannot give Reputation to the same post twice."

Pretty sure it worked correctly on our original migration.

Leave a comment:

• voclain
    replied
    Last question. Should I go delete that ticket I created with the long list of issues and post them separately? Or just leave it as is and start dong that in the future?

Look, I run a popular board and I know what a pain it is to have everyone demanding you attention. So I'm trying to not be a pain!!

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    Originally posted by voclain
    So? Mark....I have never used the support system in 20 years.....I'm assuming you are saying I should START A NEW one....not add to the old one????

Kirk
    Yes, absolutely.

Old tickets will already be assigned to a member of the team so will only be seen by them...and if it's assigned to someone who has since left, it won't be seen by anyone.

New issue, new ticket, every time.

Leave a comment:

• voclain
    replied
    So? Mark....I have never used the support system in 20 years.....I'm assuming you are saying I should START A NEW one....not add to the old one????

Kirk

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    Support replies are not instant...there are only a few of us around, and we cannot drop what we are currently doing. Someone will get to you as soon as possible.

Also if you keep adding stuff to the ticket, it pushes it down the queue, since tickets are generally answered in order of most recent reply, with the oldest (longest waiting) first.

Leave a comment:

• voclain
    replied
    Wayne: I did.....I have been adding and adding things to that support ticket and ZERO RESPONSE??? Did I do something wrong?

Kirk

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    You would have to open a support ticket. Something would be messed up with the database.

Leave a comment:

• voclain
    started a topic "LIKE"....not working???

"LIKE"....not working???

Here is another issue I am getting........When a user or an Admin clicks "LIKE" I get this message:

You cannot give Reputation to the same post twice. (reputationsamepost)

How do I fix this?