Welcome Email After Moderation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome Email After Moderation

I would like to change the wording for the email that gets sent after a new user is approved from moderation. I looked for it but for some reason it is eluding me.
    Thanks in Advance

I believe you will find the answer under this link. Check Mark's response. https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/foru...l-verification

Comment

Thanks for the reply. That info is for the user email verification email. I am looking for the email that gets sent after the moderator approves being able to post.
      It does get me closer, just need the right phrase to search for

Comment

Originally posted by Carrfixr View Post
        Thanks for the reply. That info is for the user email verification email. I am looking for the email that gets sent after the moderator approves being able to post.
        It does get me closer, just need the right phrase to search for
        I didn't know an email automatically went out once a user has been approved to post. I thought it was just when they registered.

Comment

There is actually a last email after validation... here are the screen shots of the process

the pics are not in order ,, read the captions

Comment

The welcome email?

Something like .....Setting_welcome_mail_title

I think if you search for welcome mail in the phrases you should find it.

Comment

I found it////// moderation_validated_gemailbody

Comment

Well done. We don't moderate new members that's why I didn't recognise it, but do moderate their first post, just to make sure they are not spammers.

Having said that our spam has dropped 99% since moving to v5. Might even be able to take moderation off.

Comment

I went the first 6 months with no moderation. The last 2 weeks i started getting spammed, so now i check them out before being accepted. I did look into moderating the first post as you mentioned, but that involved making another user group and seemed more complicated. I did attempt it once per Waynes instructions on another thread and it shuttled members around, and the avatars were lost. I ended up deleting the new user group and had to do a user refresh to get things back..

Comment

Working...
                  X