Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pictures in profile media album

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pictures in profile media album

    I have almost 1600 pictures, but only 33 show. How do i access the rest of them?

  • #2
    There is a filter in media tab. Which option is set? You have to set all.
    vBulletin-forum.de | Das deutschsprachige vBulletin 5 Forum! | Widgets, Mods und Anleitungen auf deutsch.
    Team online, Navbar UnreadCount, Navbar-Icons, Moderation-Info, New: Show hook-positions, Auto-close Threads, Latest Likes

    Comment


    • #3
      Thanks for the reply. I have it set to ALL TIME and there are only 30 photos that show. I wonder where the other 1500 plus are hiding? Or maybe i am not aware of how to find them

      Comment


      • #5
        Thanks

        Comment


        • #6
          Originally posted by Trevor Hannant View Post

          Hopefully will be addressed in 5.3.5 but no guarantee
          I hope so Trevor, we are still experiencing major problems with members not being able to find their photos plus, even when they do find them, they cannot delete attachments added in v4 prior to our move to cloud. I did raise a JIRA and was asked a question but have had no reply since http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBV-17870.

          It's been made a little easier since admin access to attachments was fixed for us this week but until members can find their photos/attachments easily we have had to increase their storage allowance otherwise they are getting a notification that they must delete something to add more, but they don't have a way to find them.

          I think you moved to Cloud about the same time as us Carrfixr are your members able to delete any photos added in v4 before your move?
          __________________________________________
          We don't stop playing because we grow old;
          we grow old because we stop playing.
          GBS

          Comment


          • #7
            I started out in the cloud 7 months ago from scratch. No one has asked me yet or realized that the photo album situation is inoperable. Can you expand on this Admin attachment thing? Would that allow me to see the rest of my 1700 pictures and or access them?
            Thank you
            Last edited by Carrfixr; Thu 7th Dec '17, 3:17am.

            Comment


            • #8
              Originally posted by Carrfixr View Post
              I started out in the cloud 7 months ago from scratch. No one has asked me yet or realized that the photo album situation is inoperable. Can you expand on this Admin attachment thing? Would that allow me to see the rest of my 1700 pictures and or access them?
              Thank you
              Thanks for that, I thought you came from another version like us.

              To find yours and members photos/attachments in admin go to the AdminCP down the left side is 'attachments' there you can search by members, oldest, biggest etc. etc. it's really useful.

              Up until recently we were getting an invalid file when trying to view them in the adminCP but it is fixed now.
              __________________________________________
              We don't stop playing because we grow old;
              we grow old because we stop playing.
              GBS

              Comment


              • #9
                Originally posted by MrsTiggywinkle View Post

                Thanks for that, I thought you came from another version like us.

                To find yours and members photos/attachments in admin go to the AdminCP down the left side is 'attachments' there you can search by members, oldest, biggest etc. etc. it's really useful.

                Up until recently we were getting an invalid file when trying to view them in the adminCP but it is fixed now.

                Oh okay this is really great to know for an emergency work around. So i assume when a user has an issue the Admin has to go into this the back way to address anything, until this is properly resolved?

                Comment


                • #10
                  Originally posted by Carrfixr View Post


                  Oh okay this is really great to know for an emergency work around. So i assume when a user has an issue the Admin has to go into this the back way to address anything, until this is properly resolved?
                  Yes as far as I know there isn't much else except perhaps members using the search option to find their own posts and filtering those with photos.

                  If there is a better way hopefully support will come along and tell us
                  __________________________________________
                  We don't stop playing because we grow old;
                  we grow old because we stop playing.
                  GBS

                  Comment


                  • #11
                    Thanks this was very helpful.

                    BTW
                    Hopefully the next update will be more like the last one, and address more of these basic forum functions.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X