X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Flash04jv
    • Aug 2015
    • 5.1.x

Usernames hidden when searching

As the title says, the drop down box hides the usernames. If you type more characters, it narrows the list so eventually the one you want is fully hidden behind the drop-down.

In the photo attached, you can see usernames, but as I type more characters, the list shrinks and is hidden behind the drop-down.
  • Mrs.T
    • Nov 2007
    • 6.0.X

On the drop down, click on the name you are searching for, it will then auto fill into the box you are typing in and the drop down will disappear so you can see the search behind it.

Comment

• Flash04jv
      • Aug 2015
      • 5.1.x

Originally posted by MrsTiggywinkle
      On the drop down, click on the name you are searching for, it will then auto fill into the box you are typing in and the drop down will disappear so you can see the search behind it.
      Either I'm not following or that's not working for me.
      ​​​

Comment

• Flash04jv
        • Aug 2015
        • 5.1.x

I found it also does it on this VB forum. Looks like the best way is to just go back after a search and click the Advanced Search button. I've attached 2 photos that better show the issue. One shows all names, one has them hidden.

Cleary, this is not a major issue, especially now that I see it works better to use the dedicated advanced search area. But it was causing me problems yesterday.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...