Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flash04jv
    replied
    Originally posted by Mark.B
    Flash04jv could you please check and confirm this is fixed now?
    Yes! It's gone! Thank you so much!

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    Flash04jv could you please check and confirm this is fixed now?

Leave a comment:

• Flash04jv
    replied
    It has oddly reappeared. Not seen this behaviour before. The cloud dev team will need to pick it up.
    No problem! I think when I unapproved it earlier it got mad, causing all those issues with our forum.

Leave a comment:

• Flash04jv
    replied
    Still seeing it... That thing is pesky.

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    It has oddly reappeared. Not seen this behaviour before. The cloud dev team will need to pick it up.

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    I think I've managed to make it go away....

Leave a comment:

• Flash04jv
    replied
    Thanks for helping us! Looks like we are doing well now, other than that thread.

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    I've logged this to our cloud development team, ref #2289

Leave a comment:

• Flash04jv
    replied

No there's an actual thread now, in the 'Forum Technical Support' section. It has the same name, Home. It loads ok.
    I do see the 'thread' you are referring to though, I'm looking into it.
    Not that one. That's a member pointing out the one I'm talking about.

From the forum home, go into the Nebraska Fishing Forum. It's the first thread below the stickies. I see it on mobile and PC.

​​​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    Originally posted by Flash04jv

Yes. Any idea what that is? When I click it I am just taken to the home screen.
    No there's an actual thread now, in the 'Forum Technical Support' section. It has the same name, Home. It loads ok.
    I do see the 'thread' you are referring to though, I'm looking into it.

Leave a comment:

• Flash04jv
    replied
    So we are on the same page. The 'Home' thread I am referring is the one in the Nebraska Fishing Forum.

Leave a comment:

• Flash04jv
    replied
    There is an actual thread called 'Home' now, referring to the original, which I think is what you're seeing.
    Yes. Any idea what that is? When I click it I am just taken to the home screen.

Leave a comment:

• Flash04jv
    replied
    Ok, I see what you did. Let me work on it a bit and let you know.

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    There is an actual thread called 'Home' now, referring to the original, which I think is what you're seeing.

I've numbered your channels in the hundreds now, which I find makes it easier to understand and move things about. Each category is a different range in the hundreds...100, 200, 300 etc, and then the forums below a category are 110, 120, and then 210, 220. It will make sense when you look at it.

Leave a comment:

• Flash04jv
    replied
    Our Channel Mamangement looks messed up to me. Our Forum Display order was set to 0. I put it to 1 and that helped a lot, but things are not fully fixed yet.

This also got that Home thread to come back.

Leave a comment: