Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sneijder
    • Aug 2016

Cms

Is it me or has the CMS been updated? Every new article shows the picture by default but horribly on the side.. I prefer the old way.. I prefer the see more by default until it comes.. but I prefer the old way until then..

If it's something I've done.. or with the fixing of the file extensions I dunno.. or if it's like that for everybody now?

How come it's different?
  • Sneijder
    • Aug 2016

Ok I figured it out.. I just removed the extensions again.. uploading to the site just makes it look weird.. somehow it comes out different.. thumbnails and stuff.. I think I'll use an external uploading site.. that's the way I've always done things anyway..

Or maybe it's something to do with clicking retrieve file and reference locally.. I dunno..

Comment

• Wayne Luke
      vBulletin Technical Support Lead
      • Aug 2000

What you describe is the default behavior of Articles in vBulletin. You have a highly customized and specialized style so default may actually break things. Removing attachment extensions probably isn't the proper way to resolve this. However, it is your site.
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...