• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sinafak
    • May 2017
    • 5.3.x

Help | change sidebars inner pages

Hello,

Is there a way to change all the sidebar titles to French or another custom text?

Because I can change the sidebar for "general" pages easy enough - https://forum.communiqsante.com/articles

But what about EACH INDIVIDUAL ARTICLE? How can I change the sidebar across the board - on for example an inner article page like the following: https://forum.communiqsante.com/arti...t-son-objectif

The problem is, my site is in French. So I need to make sure those sidebars are correct everywhere on the site.
  • Rafa-el
    • Feb 2010
    • 4.0.x

You can change the phrases of the sidebars and that'll do it.
    Jesus is coming. Are you ready?

Comment

• sinafak
      sinafak commented
      Editing a comment
      Like I said, I don't want to change the phrases individually on every article.

Is there a way to do it from the backend?
  • sinafak
    • May 2017
    • 5.3.x

Can anyone help with this?

Comment

• Wayne Luke
      vBulletin Technical Support Lead
      • Aug 2000

Each channel does get its own display page. So you can edit each channel individually to get what you want.

However, it isn't possible to change the phrases independently on each article page as far as I am aware. All articles within a channel use the same page to display their contents. You can change the headers on your modules per channel by editing the page and editing each one. When you save, tell it that you don't want to overwrite the existing template. The system will ask you for a new template name. I suggest using the channel name plus conversation. So for the article in your example link the name would be "L'État" de Santé Conversation".
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...