X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Maxzp
    • Oct 2016
    • 5.2.x

Hide Content upvote needed~~

Can someone upvote this Hide Content issue, the admin said Will look at this if it gets votes. Thank you very much

• glennrocksvb
    Former vBulletin Developer
    • Mar 2011
    • 5.7.X

I have a couple of mods to encourage guests to register/login to your forum. One blurs the replies/comments to guests and asking them to login/register to see the content. The other hides the attachments, codes, html, php, video, and quotes from guests and asking them to login/register to see the content.

Flag Icon Postbit Insert GIPHY Impersonate User BETTER INITIALS AVATAR Better Name Card Quote Selected Text Bookmark Posts Post Footer Translate Stop Links in Posts +MORE!

Comment

• Maxzp
      • Oct 2016
      • 5.2.x

Originally posted by Glenn Vergara
      I have a couple of mods to encourage guests to register/login to your forum. One blurs the replies/comments to guests and asking them to login/register to see the content. The other hides the attachments, codes, html, php, video, and quotes from guests and asking them to login/register to see the content.
      looking forward for you too release it, just wonder when is it ready, i would like to hear from you

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...