Vbulletin Cloud: Sub header tabs moved??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nintenex
    • Oct 2016
    • 5.2.x

Vbulletin Cloud: Sub header tabs moved??

Im having trouble fixing my sub header tabs, I was changing colors of my tabs then all of a strange sudden my tab header Moved all the way to the other side of the tab bar!! like what the heck..

Click image for larger version

Name:	Nintenex.PNG
Views:	53
Size:	481.5 KB
ID:	4358481
  • Trevor Hannant
    vBulletin Support
    • Aug 2002
    • 5.7.X

When I look at the CSS in Firebug, and disable this float, it, very strangely, returns it to the left:

Code:
    .h-left {        float: left;

}
    However, that code is present on this (and any other default) styled site so not sure why it's thrown your sub-navigation over like that! What was the last thing you did before it moved over?
    Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
    - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

• Nintenex
      • Oct 2016
      • 5.2.x

well, I had to change to a different style, and delete my old one, The last thing i remember doing was deleting a header tab image and changing its color.

Comment

• Nintenex
        • Oct 2016
        • 5.2.x

If you look at the screen shot you will see that the tab header is actually two different colors, i ididn't know how to edit the other side and didnt want to after seeing what had happened to the links.

if i had removed the other side image would the header tab links scatter?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...