X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jyelton@orionlaw.com
    • Nov 2014
    • 5.1.x

Importing Users

I need to import users (if I can). About 125 of them. I did some searches that refer me to use Impex. But that does not appear to be an option with the hosted version.

Is that correct? Any options available?
  • glennrocksvb
    Former vBulletin Developer
    • Mar 2011
    • 5.7.X

Did you mean you want to import users into your vBCloud forum? What is the format of the user data to be imported?

Flag Icon Postbit Insert GIPHY Impersonate User BETTER INITIALS AVATAR Better Name Card Quote Selected Text Bookmark Posts Post Footer Translate Stop Links in Posts +MORE!

Comment

• jyelton@orionlaw.com
      • Nov 2014
      • 5.1.x

Yes, I'm talking about importing users into our vBCloud forum. I can create a file, csv, whatever. I was hoping for an import routine that would tell me what I needed and what format, but I can create a database file with all the necessary fields that are required to register (username/email, password, location, etc....). I have to say, I'm surprised there is not a simple way to do this as long as this product has been around.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...