All of a sudden I can't embed Stitcher, Worldstar, etc.????

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    Fixed this morning again via ticket.

Leave a comment:

• keith kramer
    replied
    They fixed it when I reached out to them. That was like 2 days ago. Now here it is again switched back without so much as an email.

Leave a comment:

• keith kramer
    replied
    How do I turn it back on?

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    This was caused by the switch to SSL on Cloud and the third-party sites not supporting SSL. SSL has been turned off for the site in question.

Leave a comment:

• rhens
    replied
    working for me.

in the first post, is there one video....or two? when i right click on the second embed..... it describes it as an image....not a video. not sure if its meant to be a video or not. however....the first video, which is worldstar....is working. you may have a cookies/cache issue is you cant get the first video to work for you. you may also go into "edit post" and make sure the second one is posted as a video and not an image.

Leave a comment:

• All of a sudden I can't embed Stitcher, Worldstar, etc.????

FORUM: https://www.pussifiedamerica.com/

For as long as I can remember, I've been able to use HTML and embed videos from other sources like Worldstar, Break, various TV channels, etc. - plus embed my show's audio from Stitcher.

All of a sudden this morning it isn't working.

Here's a link to a post with both, to display how they're not working:

I noticed that YOUTUBE videos and LIVELEAK videos seem to be working.

This is a HUGE deal for me. The reason I stayed on with vBulletin is because of the ability to embed these specific things on my site.

ANY help would be appreciated.