X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigJim
    • Aug 2015
    • 5.1.x

Can't delete photo albums

I follow the directions given in the "HELP" section to delete albums. However, there is not a way to delete them. I am speaking about my own personal albums and the albums of users. I can't delete using admin either.

Thanks!
  • Flash04jv
    • Aug 2015
    • 5.1.x

Does anyone know how to do this? I can't get it to work either.

Comment

• Dale D-FL
      • Jul 2014
      • 5.0.X

The only success I have had at this is to go to the actual post or thread and delete them from there. Trying to delete them from Media does not seem to be an option although you would think it would be.

Comment

• Flash04jv
        • Aug 2015
        • 5.1.x

So if a user wants to delete an entire album that is impossible? No one can do that? I created a support ticket and was told to just click the Delete button, but no delete button to be seen except one that gives some nasty error. I created a JIRA for this, not sure what that does but maybe it will help someone respond.

Comment

• IggyP
          • Mar 2012

you can do it thru special pages....if thats able to be access still idk...not supposed to do that tho for some reason idk...wish they will focus these albums issues SOON theres like 10 issues around em can get hard to even tell em apart

Comment

• Flash04jv
            • Aug 2015
            • 5.1.x

A VB tech responded to my JIRA and confirmed our issue. Hope he can help, I will update.

Comment